Friday 7 September 2012

This will be a blog about my current game project, which I right now call "the magic sword". The game is inspired by classic adventure/rpg/platform/action games like zelda, castlevania, megaman and many others. Here is a list of features that I would like to implement:

  • Fast and intuitive battle system
  • Classic rpg attributes
  • Items
  • Abilities and spells
  • Some kind of world map
  • Trading with NPC's
  • Various monsters/bosses 
  • Random level generator for "random encounters" on the world map
  • "Permadeath"?
What is done so far:
  • Basic "physics"
  • Basics of the battle system
  • Dynamic lighting (needs some adjustments)
There is plenty of work but I hope this blog will help keeping me on track towards the goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment